Built in 1786 by James Cuthbert, this chapel is the oldest Protestant Church in Québec. It was classified as a historical monument in 1958 and completely restored from 1977 to 1978. Interactive visits all summer long with guided tours and exhibits. Tourist Information Centre and picnic area on site. Open: From June 1 to Labour Day, every day from 10 AM to 6 PM Visits last a minimum of 15 minutes. Free admission.