Maison des Jésuites de Sillery

Phone : 418 654-0259
Phone :418 654-0259
Email : eric.dumas@ville.quebec.qc.ca

2320, chemin du Foulon
Québec, Québec
G1T 1X4
Web site

Located on the site of the first mission founded by the Jesuits in 1637 to convert and settle the nomadic Indians, the Jesuit House of Sillery presents an exhibition that traces the history of this mission and recounts the meeting between Jesuits, Europeans and Native Americans using period objects and artifacts.